Grant WritingBookmark This
The Protocol School of New Jersey
275 Spring Street
Red Bank, NJ
DescriptionThe Protocol School of New Jersey is a consulting and training firm specializing in professional and personal development of seasoned executives, new hires and young leaders in the corporate, hospitality, healthcare, governmental, and educational arenas. Our vision is to expand our international recognition as a leading resource in protocol, cross-cultural communication, and business etiquette.
By increasing awareness of the messages reflected by body language, communication style, and attire, emerging leaders and high achievers are able to establish credibility, trust and strong relationships built on courtesy and respect. Good business begins with proper manners and appropriate etiquette. By understanding and respecting other cultures, clients learn to align personal and business goals and objectives with employee and client needs, thus achieving a culture of success to increase employee productivity, satisfaction and enthusiasm.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, update Facebook and LinkedIn postings
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist in website and/or blog creation.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications etc.
- High degree of formal business etiquette practices
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.