Humanitarian Service Project Grant Writing InternBookmark This
Humanitarian Service Project
465 Randy Rd
Carol Stream, IL
DescriptionHSP is a not-for-profit organization serving low-income seniors, children and families in DuPage and Kane Counties. Our 15,000-sq.-ft.center is located in Carol Stream.
A Grant Writing Internship with the Humanitarian Service Project (HSP) will give you valuable Grant Writing experience, and allow you to serve people in need.
ResponsibilitiesGrant Writing Interns will be involved in all aspects of the grant process including:
• Researching new grants and fundraising opportunities.
• Completing grant applications.
• Writing letters of intent.
• Developing contacts and conducting research for future grants.
Requirements• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and database management.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Willingness to work in a team environment.