Intern Journalist/Writer (ATL)Bookmark This
DescriptionA rising mogul in the entertainment industry is seeking high level, capable interns to start off the New Year. The positions will be unpaid but interns will gain valuable hands on experience as they work directly with high profile entertainers, athletes and politicians as well as bonus incentives.
ResponsibilitiesThe Journalist/Writer will be responsible for generating press coverage for our clients as well as researching and writing about relevant issues including:
- Negotiating PR for red carpet events.
- Conducting interviews.
- Maintaining newsletters.
- Contributing to editorial strategies.
- Delivering a combination of news, features and analysis.
- Submitting articles and blogs on a regular basis.
- Ensuring content reflects current market trends.
RequirementsAll candidates must be enrolled in at least their second year or college and should demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Ingenuity, attention to detail, and an eagerness to learn are qualities we look for in each of our interns. You must also be a creative individual who can produce new ideas and concepts and have the ability to work under tight deadlines. We are currently transitioning from a PC to Mac system so proficiency in both is preferred. Strong organization skills are also essential, as interns are required to work remotely and on site. Minimum commitment of fifteen hours per week is required.
You must also process:
- Confident public speaking skills.
- An understanding of web accessibility.
- The ability to produce clear precise and engaging articles for web and print.
- A real passion for writing compelling stories.