Internship to work at blog about spirituality, fashion, music, art, evolution, and consciousness.Bookmark This
Evolve and Ascend
DescriptionLooking for interns to work with our blog which is launching a new format on April 1st. Our new website will be featuring an online store, esoteric encyclopedia, and all sorts of consciousness expanding information to help others evolve to a new level of thought.
Our blog: www.evolveascend.com
We currently need guest contributors, social media experts, artists, and buyers to help find brands for our store.
If you are looking to write for us as guest contributor, please send us a resume, 3 samples of your writing, and why you want to work with us.
If you are an artist, please send us some samples of your work, a resume, and preferably a mock up of what you think you can do for our site. We are looking for original fresh voices, looking for a platform to develop their online voice as an artist! We will carry your work on our online store if you are selected as well!
If you are looking to help with our social media, we need someone who is the best of the best. If you are the kind of person who knows the in's and out's of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube etc. We want YOU! SEO optimization skills are a huge plus.
If you are looking to be a buyer for our online store to help us find different brands that are in the same vein of consciousness, please send us your resume, and why you want to work with us.
Online Store: http://www.evolveascend.com/online-store/
If you have all of these skills and want to be a part of our tribe, even better!
This is not a paid internship, however there are potentials for commission based opportunities and PLENTY of perks such as free goods, VIP admittance to all events/festivals, and the potential to be hired once we get off the ground. We are loyal to those who are loyal to us, and we want to find people who want to evolve and ascend with our company.
ResponsibilitiesThe Ideal Candidate will responsible for building and growing the company through the use of blogging, brand awareness, artistic/creative direction, expert utilization of social media.
• Help format and create engaging, SEO optimized blogs.
• Write a minimum of 2-3 blog posts per week for posting on our website and as guest posts on other websites
• Utilize Blogging & social networking, ability to use blog content and keywords to increase SEO conversions for our website.
• Post timely and relevant content to social media channels
• Present comprehensive strategic social media ideas in connection with existing marketing and communication campaigns
• Manage postings for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram…
• Social community management: monitor ongoing social and cultural conversation to identify and implement “real time” opportunities to amplify brand voice
• Monitor trends in social media
• Perform competitive research
• Contribute to communications strategy sessions and generate ideas to increase the creativity, persuasive influence, and overall impact.
• Drive growth of social audiences
• Management of online sales/buying for ecommerce store: Photo editing, order fulfilment, order tracking, customer service.
• Coordinate and launch social contests: thorough understanding and creating of contest rules, landing page creation, prize fulfillment etc.
RequirementsFor the writing position: Must have experience blogging, and familiarity with SEO. Must be organized, clear, and have an entertaining online voice. Looking for students with open minds that can blog about important news while remaining a critical thinker.
For the artist position: Looking for someone skilled in Photoshop, GIFS, Tumblr, etc. We need someone to create art in the vein of an online zine, with a fresh, creative perspective.
For social media: Must have an expertise in Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube etc. SEO Optimization skills are a HUGE plus.
Must be a current college student looking for internship credit, who is responsible, passionate, organized, trustworthy, and has an open mind to new thought and pressing issues facing our society and our environment. We require a 3 month commitment of 20+ hours a week, plus once weekly Skype meetings. After the 3 months are up, you will receive your internship credit towards your degree, as well as be reviewed for the potential for hire.