Tourism/Travel/Development Internship (NOT REMOTE)Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities
Blogger / Editorial / Journalism InterneMac Media inc.
Fashion Journalism Spring Internships now available at famous ART/FASHION MagazineBelle Exotique Magazine
Public Relations InternAularale Cosmetics
Creative Writer for poster contentEco Learning Legacies
Join our Team - Chaban Wellness!Bookmark This
51 Merrick Way
Coral Gables, FL
DescriptionDo you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with an entrepreneurial spirit?
We are currently looking for energetic and highly organized, bilingual, Interns to join our team. We are a fast-growing company in the Health & Wellness industry, with a focus on the Hispanic market. This position will allow you to utilize your skills to contribute to the growth of our organization, while gaining significant experience in the operations of a start-up business.
Inspired and motivated by his own experience to lose over 160 pounds and overcome anorexia and bulimia, the famous actor, author, motivator and entrepreneur Alejandro Chabán established Chabán Wellness, a company dedicated to provide products and nutrition tips to help people to get a healthy lifestyle and look spectacular inside and out. Established in 2012 in Miami, FL, Wellness Chabán currently owns, manages and markets the product line Yes You Can! ™ Diet Plan by Alejandro Chabán, and the website www.yesyoucandietplan.com.
Responsibilities- Assist in researching, writing and/or editing articles (in Spanish and English)
- Assist in creating content for Social Media (in Spanish and English)
- Assist in office organization and operations
- Answer phones and provide customer service to clients calling for information re: the Yes You Can! Diet Plan if needed.
- Assist with management of Social Media accounts and customer's questions / posts on various platforms
- Assist with creating/drafting innovative content for website and other platforms
- Research and provide recommendations for innovative marketing and promotional avenues to maximize brand exposure.
- Assist and staff events as necessary
- Bilingual (fluent in Spanish and English)
- Computer Skills (MS Office Suite)
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong writing skills (Spanish & English)
- Knowledge of Social Media and web-content development
- Highly organized
- Team player