Writing/Journalism Internship for a Hong Kong Startup MagazineJumpstart Magazine
Book Publishing (fiction/novel), Screenwriting and Pilot developmentHuey Media and LeaseSource Financial Services, Inc.
Social Media Marketing, blogging and Content writingNewWaveBI
Content CreatorSpike Aerospace
Journalist internSyndicate Prime Publishing, LLC
Functional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
DescriptionFunctional Food Institute/The Functional Food Center (FFC) is a pioneer in functional food industry, combining cutting-edge expertise in the biomedical sciences with practical business experience in order to aid in further research, development, and commercialization of functional food innovations in both domestic and international markets. The FFC connects a global network of professionals (scientists, functional food experts, and food industry representatives) to an environment conducive to innovative research collaboration.
As you finish your internship you will receive:
1) Certificate for Internship
2) Certificate for 12 month free membership for the Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
3) support with recommendation letter if needed
Responsibilities• Review and edit journal articles
• Communication with scientists and health professionals from all over the world
• Create awareness of journal and society though social media via LinkedIn, FaceBook, and Google AdWords
• Producing bi-weekly newsletters for subscribers
Requirements-Excellent editing, proofreading, organizational, and research skills
-Creative problem solving skills
-15-20 hours/week - flexible schedule (200 hours in total).