JOURNALISM / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Grant Writing Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Writing InternOneWay Ministries
Editorial / Journalism InternFirelight Networks, Inc.
Communications Writer Fall Intern (September-December 2014)Barakat Inc.
Journalism InternBookmark This
Local Magazine New England
DescriptionWe are the latest in independent magazines dedicated to promoting New England artwork and small local businesses
Very low stress internship. May be offered full job at the end of internship.
Please live in New England to apply for this internship
ResponsibilitiesMust be able to perform at least one or more of the following:
- Assist with projects and provide support to submissions.
- Writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Conduct interviews, write reviews and/or submit articles on local designers, restaurants or businesses.
Great for portfolio work. Will receive print and digital copies or work completed.
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office or Apple's Pages program applications