Creative Writer/Bloggers Needed ImmediatelyFlock Lifestyle Marketing
Writer/Blogger Internship OpportunityeCampus.com
Technical Research Writer & Researcher - Finance - Charlotte, NCPayStream Advisors
Online Editor InternshipRant, Inc.
Translate from English to French for a fashion magazineVOLUP2
Writer Intern (Virtual) not seeking college creditBookmark This
DescriptionGamerFitNation Inc. (www.GamerFitNation.com) is a brand for gamers of all ages who want to gain greater control over their physical, psychological and emotional lives. We provide gamers information geared towards bettering their lives through health, nutrition, video games and fitness. We also offer information on gaming news, lifestyle, video game technology and more.
Please note this is a non-paid virtual internship. As such you should have access to a computer, internet, email and/or Skype.
We are looking for aspiring journalists that are very talented with a go-getter attitude. This intern must be self-motivated with the ability to write original, unbiased and objective articles that are unique and have an interesting approach without the need for constant micro-management and timing reminders. If you’re unsure of how to structure an article for publication, don’t worry we’ll provide on the job training.
We want to share your content with the world and this is the best place to do so!
Responsibilities- You’ll be required to post a minimum of three stringer articles containing 200-300 words and one evergreen article containing 300-500 words per week, which will be published on the company website, GamerFitNation.com. The content of your articles should focus on the intersection of health, fitness and gaming. Articles should be short, engaging and have a strong news angle. Your articles can also be created using legitimate case studies. Please note articles must be completely original; any act of plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Self promote through many social media outlets
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update web sites
- Additional social media projects as needed.
Requirements- Possess superior skills in writing, communication, presentation, knowledge of the industry (both health and gaming)
- Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Students majoring in Journalism, English, Exercise Science, Culinary Arts, Public Relations, Communications, Nutrition, and Business are a plus.
- Knowledge of wordpress is a must
- Knowledge of the following skills is a plus: html or css coding, and/or video editing