Music Writer & ReviewerMusic Existence
Marketing InternVegas Stiletto Fitness
Marketing and other internships for new writing agency startupNew Stealth Startup
Startup marketing agency looking for talented designers, writers, and marketersNew Stealth Startup
Research and Writing (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Looking For A Intern Who Loves Writing, Social Media and Interior DesignBookmark This
DescriptionDo you love design?
Do you have a passion for writing and curating?
Do you understand the ins and outs of social media?
We want to meet you!
We are Decor/Aid and are looking for an intern to work on content, social media and everything else that needs to be done at a growing company. This person will have real deadlines, responsibilities and decision making opportunities as part of this role.
We are a team of designers, marketers and engineers working to bring affordable professional interior design to the world. Our experiences range from having lead an enormous global advertising agency to being the top interior designer at a prestigious US design firm and everything in between. We are located in Los Angeles and are solving complex challenges in interior design and technology.
The internship program will last up-to 6 months before full time employment will be offered.
Check out www.decoraidme.com to learn more about us
If interested, please send the following to Brandon@decoraidme.com
- A few sentences on why you are a good fit for the role
- Links to any pieces (writing, accolades or jobs) that might set you apart from other applicants
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Founders
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Creation and curation of original content lists
- Management of social media platforms
- Willingness to learn new technologies and skills
RequirementsWho Are You?
- Passionate and knowledgable about home design/decor
- Working towards/finished a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts or equivalent.
- Have examples of writing or projects that you have done on your own while in school.
- Have extensive knowledge of Facebook, Pinterest, Buzzfeed and/or Upworthy
- Extremely organized and comfortable meeting difficult deadlines
Experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop or Wordpress