Looking for Blogger, Writer, Social Media and Web Design InternsBookmark This
DescriptionDo you have a sense of humor that is reflected through your writing? Do you see solutions and applications when you read the tech and social news? Are you a geek and loving it?
Then we have an internship for you!
Looking for 2-3 interns to help re-launch an international business website related to all Google services, including but not limited to Google+, YouTube and Hangouts. You’ll be working directly with the CEO of the company, having direct access to on the edge social media strategies and your content might become viral. You’ll learn how to engage and create authority online and have access to cutting edge technology and the cream of the crop thought leaders and marketers.
Responsibilities- Content management, 2 to 3 blog post, articles, or featured stories a day.
- Great fit for someone studying Public Relations, Journalism, English, Writing, Marketing or Web Design
- An interest in blogging, and writing
- Should be internet saavy
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with blogging
- Experience with the Wordpress blogging platform a plus but not a requirement
- Must want to have fun!
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to us every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST) What you got done that day? What challenges or obstacles you encountered? What questions you have?
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Other requirements/important information:
- Possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Knowledge of blogging (WordPress) a big plus for marketing component
- Knowledge of education / instructional design a big plus for product development position
- Possess creativity, flexibility, and intellectual curiosity
- Should be a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and workethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: exemplary training will be provided!