BostInno Editorial Intern, Spring 2015Streetwise Media
Content, Blogging, Social Media, and Online MarketingBizTraffic, LLC
Writing & Blogging Internship (Earn $1,000/mo and up)Grand Master Marketing
Blogging and Press Release Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing
Make a Difference: Creative Communications with United Intentions FoundationBookmark This
United Intentions Foundation LLC
DescriptionCreate and assist in researching, writing, editing, and distributing marketing materials, videos, grants, and communications.
This is a rich opportunity to build a professional portfolio and gain valuable professional experience as a Writer. Experience may be used for school credit and to earn income. For students meeting certain criteria, this is a paying position
* 5 - 19 hours a week
NOTE: College credit and paid work experience for students who are eligible for Work Study program.
How to Apply:
* Send a cover letter and a descriptive writing sample with your application to Ms. Thomas at email@example.com.
UNITED INTENTIONS FOUNDATION
Our vision is to assist people around the world to create a more meaningful and intentional life in the present moment.
United Intentions Foundation, a non-profit, has created a Free online community resource that helps people to…
• Enjoy the process of living more intentional life.
• Socialize with positive and supportive worldwide community.
• Gain an accumulative effect by watching intention videos with others.
• Set attainable goals by bridging the conscious with the subconscious mind.
• As a member, create your own intentions with web-based tools.
• Participate in groups, webinars, and workshops for higher learning.
United Intentions Foundations is directed towards providing excellent resources and assistance for people to live intentionally, in the present moment, as they realize their goals, dreams, and aspirations. Our team is…
• Experienced, talented, and passionate team providing a resource for an intentional community while offering career development opportunities.
• A culture built around our guiding principle of “Higher Intentions Through Empowered Thinking”.
• Developing leadership and business experience skills for interns who participate in our internship program.
• A Board of Directors who are enthusiastic role models about the mission of helping people focus their intentions in the now.
• Committed to obtaining long-term funding to continue to build intentional communities and economic opportunities around the world.
ResponsibilitiesPrincipal Responsibilities including but not limited to:
* Rewrite and write passionate promotion messaging geared toward donors.
* Write compelling call to action membership content.
* Write content and articles for the website.
* Write and post social media content, images, and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest.
* Write articles for emails.
* Research available and applicable grants.
* Write text for posters, flyers, brochures, and informational materials distributed to the general public.
* Communicate regularly with Marketing and Communications to be aware of current marketing and communications priorities.
* Work with Marketing and Communications to improve our marketing department.
* Find news items and articles that relate to United Intentions mission and underscore the importance of United Intentions mission.
* Ability to edit, revise, and receive feedback on writing
* Experience writing in various publications
* Proficiency with MS Office
* Professional attitude and ability to represent United Intentions through phone and email
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
* Experience writing about self-improvement, psychology, science of the mind.