Marketing Intern - Social Media Coordinator & WriterBookmark This
Chatter Buzz Media
1452 East Michigan Street
DescriptionAs a social media intern you will work closely with marketing to increase our brand awareness and existing clients on key social sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and BLOGS. Candidate should have a passion and knack for micro-blogging and creating mutually beneficial relationships. You will research opportunities to enhance our social media activities and our company presence online in a meaningful way.
During this internship you will LEARN, COLLABORATE, and EXPERIENCE real world marketing tasks and environment. Our Orlando based award winning agency is new, young, and very dynamic. You must be able to multi-task, time manage, share opinions and ideas, balance work well, and a GO-GETTER.
Must be computer savvy and willing to learn new things.
We encourage students to use this internship as a college credit -- any information you need from us, we will provide.
Responsibilities- Create content such as blogs, articles, press releases, web content, etc..
- Work and handle client accounts for marketing and promotion
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Help identify opportunities that will promote growth on social media sites
- Establish new and maintain existing social media relationships by proactively engaging in discussions surrounding our content, products, and brand
- Track key bloggers, Twitterers, etc. of interest and classify them based on content and visibility/credibility; prepare analysis and tracking of trends
- Execute social marketing campaigns, including marketing/new concepts, community-building efforts and promotions
- Manage social media properties (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.), including daily monitoring, posting, and content development.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Provide writing examples
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Understanding of the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing
- Exceptional creative writing and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Must be able to work 20-30 hours per week on site (We are located in South Downtown Orlando)
- Graphic Design experience and skills is a PLUS