Marketing Writer with Basic SEO SkillsBookmark This
Branch Out Online Marketing
1360 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL
DescriptionWe are currently looking for 3 interns who are smart, capable, highly-organized, and out-going to aid in this growth. As an intern you will work closely with the Online Marketing Project Manager. You’ll be asked to help in various SEO and social media projects. Were looking for a wordsmith who can quickly grasp SEO project concepts to create targeted, compelling and SEO-friendly headlines and copy for websites and blogs, email campaigns, webinars, case studies, client stories, press releases, and social media channels. This role requires this individual to be responsible for new web, email and social content writing projects for our market segments, to help with Search and Social activities to grow our presence, and effectively grow our business.
Responsibilities• Ideal candidate would have experience with web, traditional and social media content writing including but not limited to blogs, email, social media, client interviews and story selling
• Strong understanding and knowledge of organic search engine (SEO) results and be able to work with SEO strategists to create SEO-rich copy
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Ability to work autonomously given a set schedule for interviewing subject matter experts and elicit requirements needed to create copy.
• Ability to follow directions and build content based off goals set by the business and with guidance based on current SEO and Social best practices
• Works well with a cross-functional digital team
• Strong grammar and command of the English language. Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Self motivated go-getter
• Experience using Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms and Google Analytics.
Other plusses: Hootsuite/Sprout/or other social media management tools and marketing integration programs like Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a writing sample. If you have a personal blog or website, please forward the URL to BranchOutOnlineMarketing@gmail.com