Editorial / Journalism InternWords for Hire
Internship in creative writing /edit (erotic fiction/novel) – virtual internship; work from anywhereSpice Fiction
Editorial / Journalism InternDESIGNER ORIGINAL MAGAZINE
Writer (Film/TV)Hart and Huntington / Rockstar Energy Offroad
Content, Blogging, Social Media, and Online MarketingBizTraffic, LLC
Radio Personality's Relationship/Dating Online Magazine Seeks Writing InternBookmark This
Love Sujeiry, LLC
DescriptionLoveSujeiry.com is the go-to online relationship portal dishing on love, relationships and dating for women, particularly Latinas. Our mission is to entertain audiences with humor and interesting content while empowering them daily with The Power of Self-First.
About Sujeiry Gonzalez:
Sujeiry Gonzalez, CEO of Love Sujeiry, LLC, is the Owner/Editor-in-Chief of Love Sujeiry Magazine. The 2013 Love Guru on Exitos 93.9FM also shares her pearls of wisdom on Babble Relationships, Latina.com, Cosmopolitan for Latinas and Momtastic. She has been featured as a relationship expert in the pages of Latina Magazine and on MSN Latino, YourTango, YahooShine and NBC Latino. Most recently, she was a guest on CNN Latino, dishing on the do's and don't of online dating. Sujeiry now seeks other writers who are passionate about the world of love and relationships to join her growing team.
Responsibilities- Pitch what's trending in relationships, love, sex, dating and celebrity love gossip.
- Research relationship sites and media for fodder.
- Post completed stories on Wordpress backend.
- Create content targeting women with sass and humor
- Create SEO worthy headlines.
- Tweet and share posts on social media once published.
- Use Google GChat to communicate with Editor-in-Chief (Sujeiry Gonzalez)
Requirements- Must be able to submit pitches and assignments on deadline.
- Must be creative and write with sass and humor.
- Must love to write and research what's trending in love, relationships and dating.
- Must be active on Twitter and master social media tools such as Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, and Google Plus.
- Must be available to talk on Google chat during internship hours.
- An interest and/or background in writing, blogging, journalism, social media, and entertainment is a plus.