SiriusXM Radio Personality Seeks Relationship/Love Writing Intern for LoveSujeiry.comBookmark This
Love Sujeiry, LLC
DescriptionLoveSujeiry.com is the go-to online relationship portal dishing on love, relationships and dating for women, particularly Latinas. Our mission is to entertain audiences with humor and interesting content while empowering them daily with The Power of Self-First.
About Sujeiry Gonzalez:
Sujeiry Gonzalez (aka Love Sujeiry) is the radio host of Love Sujeiry on SiriusXM's American Latino Radio Show (Ch. 154), Latina.com's Love and Sex Columnist and "Ask Sujeiry" Host, and the Owner/Editor-in-Chief of Love Sujeiry Magazine. Sujeiry continuously seeks other writers who are passionate about the world of love and relationships to join her growing team. The 2013 Love Guru on Exitos 93.9FM has vast experience in writing and media, working with Telemundo, BronxNet, Super Canal, Babble Relationships, Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Momtastic, MSN Latino, YourTango, YahooShine, NBC Latino, CNN Latino, and more.
Responsibilities- Pitch what's trending in relationships, love, sex, dating and celebrity love gossip.
- Research relationship sites and media for fodder.
- Post completed stories on Wordpress backend.
- Create content targeting women with sass and humor
- Create SEO worthy headlines.
- Tweet and share posts on social media once published.
- Use Google GChat to communicate with Editor-in-Chief (Sujeiry Gonzalez)
Requirements- Must be able to submit pitches and assignments on deadline.
- Must be creative and write with sass and humor.
- Must love to write and research what's trending in love, relationships and dating.
- Must be active on Twitter and master social media tools such as Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, and Google Plus.
- Must be available to talk on Google chat during internship hours.
- An interest and/or background in writing, blogging, journalism, social media, and entertainment is a plus.