Scouring Los Angeles For A Food Obsessed Writer For Hands On Internship (Must Enjoy People)Bookmark This
448 N. Spaulding
Miracle Mile, CA
DescriptionUS: We are a mobile application that breaks down every dish, drink and service at every location into a list from best to worst. Our big vision is to answer the question, "What's good here?" at any place in the world, no matter your tastes, allergies, mood or financial situation. We currently have coverage at over 90% of restaurants and have ratings for over 50,000,000 dishes!
Each dish is broken down by ingredients as well so we can filter out dishes that are; Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and a variety of allergies so people with lifestyle diets can eat out EVERYWHERE!
YOU: Are a great writer, love sharing on the internet, and most importantly love FOOD and DRINKS.
We care deeply about making lives better and healthier with technology. We run our company on the idea that we are only doing our jobs well when you're able to find valuable information within ten seconds of using our product.
Our team/family is growing fast, and we want to add members who are excited to be part of something that is both cool and can help change lives.
So if you think like we do, and feel that helping people to be healthier and happier is important, then...
We want to meet you.
• Identifying, creating and sustaining relationships with early users, local restaurant owners, interest groups and other interesting people
• Help us organize and execute events
• Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
• Help Organize blog calendar
• Help shape our early marketing strategy
• Photoshop skills
Requirements• Provide links to where you are most active in social media and writing
• Tell me what your last meal on earth would be if given the choice
• Must be obsessed with discovering new food, drinks and fun
• Great attention to detail
• Extremely self-motivated
• Great research skills