Technical Writing InternBookmark This
Willow Ridge Media
DescriptionWillow Ridge Media owns & operates SocialMediaOnlineClasses.com, which offers the world’s largest selection of online social media classes for small business owners. We offer 24/7 online classes, chunked lessons, short video tutorials, guided assignments, and help when students need it.
We are a small company - this internship offers you a tremendous opportunity to master online content development and website management skills in a professional environment. Your personal Blogger or Tumbler blog are not impressive qualifications on your resume. Here's your opportunity to build them.
We use cutting-edge cloud-based tools for every aspect of our business, so this internship will bridge the gap between school and experience every students needs. Selected candidate will be able to work from home, update manager daily on activities, and must attend weekly meetings.
Responsibilities- Update existing classes with new content based on current platform user interface
- Write blog posts, and update social networks
- Develop graphics, provide customer support, and answer technical questions during virtual office hours
- Work closely with Founder to develop campaigns, grow your social media skills, and build your internship experience
RequirementsYour outstanding attitude and desire to succeed will be the #1 factor I consider in hiring. BE the right candidate and I'll provide you an outstanding internship experience.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess excellent writing skills, mature interpersonal skills, be detail-oriented and disciplined
- Provide samples of previously published work
- Journalism, English, and Communications majors preferred
- Experience in graphic design tools a plus
- Minimum GPA of 3.0