Looking for Sports Writers/Social Media Experts for Up-and-Coming Sports WebsiteSports LunchRoom
Creative Staff WriterInkling Writing
Looking For Buzzfeed WritersUniversity Primetime
Writing & Blogging Internship (Earn $1,000/mo and up)Grand Master Marketing
Blogging and Press Release Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing
Travel Content WriterBookmark This
FareHawker Travel Technologies
DescriptionFareHawker Online Travel Meta Search Engine is offering periods of internship, based on our Online & Virtual Office System that there you may complete your training schedule from your campus. If you’re interested in the travel and tourism industry and want to gain hands on experience and join a fun, rewarding and innovative idea cracker’s team with fresh Business concept which is going to launch by only FareHawker, then this could be for you!
ResponsibilitiesFareHawker.com requires content writer for its travel website. Your job would involve:-
- Writing and editing of content
- Creating content for the email & print campaigns and Newsletter
- Research internet about travel.
? Content writing as well as handling other online desk jobs related to travel.
? Development of sales, promotional online marketing plans & product management
? Preparation & promotion of travel mailers and newsletters, travel product development
? An awareness of SEO strategy and execution in an e-commerce space
? Exploring new tourism potential destinations that attract tourist
? Basic knowledge in social network / promotions
RequirementsVery good team player with can-do attitude.
Should be able to think out of the box.
Must have ideas which will revolutionize the products growth.
Should have excellent communication skills and writing skills
• You would be part of the editorial cum business development team and would be looking into everything related to content.
• Generating content for Marketing/Production.
• Be an avid writer for the FareHawker.com Blog.
• Collating content for facebook creative’s.
• Interviewing the travel fashion Fraternity.
• Working on the In-house FareHawker E-Magazine.
• Helping out with day to day sales promotions in terms of content.
• Curating daily promotions.