Communications/Writing InternSabrina Rojek, LLC
Do you have strong writing skills?Qualitywriters
(Earn $1,000/mo and up) Writing & Blogging Internship/Sales & MarketingGrand Master Marketing LLC
Healthcare Marketing and Public RelationsPrescription PR Inc
Study Abroad WriterLearn That Language Now, LLC
Web Content WriterBookmark This
Online Media Interactive
470 North Clayton Street
DescriptionOnline Media Interactive is a digital marketing agency that provides small to medium size businesses with the opportunity to expand. We are looking for creative, intelligent individuals who love to write.
Applicants must be available a minimum of 2 to 3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months. This is a part-time, unpaid internship on site in our office in Lawrenceville, GA. You can develop a program that suits your academic needs and career interests. We’ll work with you to create a flexible schedule and hours that work for you. We understand that schoolwork comes first.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus