Technology Services and Executive Assistance for professional writerDefinitive Words Cyber Publishing
JOURNALISM / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Grant Writing Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Writing InternOneWay Ministries
Editorial / Journalism InternFirelight Networks, Inc.
Web Content WriterBookmark This
270 North Clayton Street
DescriptionDot Ready is a digital marketing agency that provides small to medium size businesses with the opportunity to expand. We are looking for creative, intelligent individuals who love to write.
Applicants must be available a minimum of 2 to 3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months. This is a part-time, unpaid internship on site in our office in Lawrenceville, GA. You can develop a program that suits your academic needs and career interests. We’ll work with you to create a flexible schedule and hours that work for you. We understand that schoolwork comes first.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus