ENGLISH LANGUAGE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH AWARD-WINNING BUSINESS & LIFE COACH, & FILM DIRECTORMy Success Consultant
BostInno Editorial Intern, Spring 2015Streetwise Media
Content, Blogging, Social Media, and Online MarketingBizTraffic, LLC
Writing & Blogging Internship (Earn $1,000/mo and up)Grand Master Marketing
Web Content WriterBookmark This
Designing Your Dreams
DescriptionThe social media intern at Designing Your Dreams will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and getting visibility for our brand. The intern will also assist in client social media projects. Designing Your Dreams is a Vision Development Organization that focuses primarily on helping individuals get clarity about their life, their job, their dreams and desires. Also we introduce tools to establish strategies that support goal setting to help the individuals achieve their Vision.
Meshell Baker the founder is a Speaker and Coach in addition to facilitating the workshops.
Primarily responsible for content modifications, additions, deletions and implementing approved digital enhancements within a web-based content management system.
Responsibilities- Continually monitor the website in a proactive manner to ensure that information is accurate, content is current and pages are free of errors.
- Verify compatibility within all browsers and across mobile devices.
- Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, image resize, file format conversion and simple image edits.
- Create and maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages
- Setup new site pages/sections and campaign landing pages within the web content management system
- Setup and maintain campaign goals, profile data
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus