Technology Services and Executive Assistance for professional writerDefinitive Words Cyber Publishing
JOURNALISM / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Grant Writing Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Writing InternOneWay Ministries
Editorial / Journalism InternFirelight Networks, Inc.
Blog Writer for United Intentions FoundationBookmark This
United Intentions Foundation LLC
Description* Write descriptive articles in the self improvement, science of the mind, and psychology areas.
* Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by committee.
UNITED INTENTIONS FOUNDATION
Our vision is to assist people around the world to create a more meaningful and intentional life in the present moment.
United Intentions Foundation, a non-profit, has created a Free online community resource that helps people to…
• Enjoy the process of living more intentional life.
• Socialize with positive and supportive worldwide community.
• Gain an accumulative effect by watching intention videos with others.
• Set attainable goals by bridging the conscious with the subconscious mind.
• As a member, create your own intentions with web-based tools.
• Participate in groups, webinars, and workshops for higher learning.
United Intentions Foundations is directed towards providing excellent resources and assistance for people to live intentionally, in the present moment, as they realize their goals, dreams, and aspirations. Our team is…
• Experienced, talented, and passionate team providing a resource for an intentional community while offering career development opportunities.
• A culture built around our guiding principle of “Higher Intentions Through Empowered Thinking”.
• Developing leadership and business experience skills for interns who participate in our internship program.
• A Board of Directors who are enthusiastic role models about the mission of helping people focus their intentions in the now.
• Committed to obtaining long-term funding to continue to build intentional communities and economic opportunities around the world.
• Building long-term relationships and partnerships with leaders, writers, other organizations.
* Flexible hours, 5 – 19 a week
How to Apply:
* Send a cover letter and a descriptive writing sample with your application to Ms. Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesPrincipal Responsibilities including but not limited to:
* Write content and articles for the website.
* Find news items and articles that relate to United Intentions mission and underscore the importance of United Intentions mission.
* Ability to write, edit, revise, and receive feedback on writing from our editors
* Proficiency with MS Word
* Experience or desire to write about self-improvement, psychology, science of the mind.
NOTE: College credit and paid work experience for students who are eligible for Work Study program.