Technology Services and Executive Assistance for professional writerDefinitive Words Cyber Publishing
JOURNALISM / MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING / PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNMo Green Juice, DBA a Division of Vital Health for Life, LLC
Grant Writing Intern for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Writing InternOneWay Ministries
Editorial / Journalism InternFirelight Networks, Inc.
>>> Writer / Editor Intern (Virtual/Upaid, 12-24 hours/week)Bookmark This
Client or Project of Vivify LLC
DescriptionExciting opportunity with young, growing, online company founded to help people in their career and their lives. As a teenager, President was given a chance to get real-world experience and believes in paying that forward. You will learn to apply your classroom learning and inherent smarts to a business environment, from a boss with a sense of humor and a huge vision!
Responsibilities• Edit drafts from other staff members
• Author custom articles, blog posts, video scripts
• Work from, and add to, the editorial schedule
• If you’re unfamiliar with startups, there’s always unexpected new stuff :)
RequirementsWork from home/library/coffeeshop and check in once or twice a week via phone/webcam
Must be responsible, e.g.:
• do what you say you’ll do
• track and report your hours
• complete weekly status reports
• work independently with guidance.