Translator and Writer for Chinese Language, Culture and Society WebsiteChinese Connects
Marketing Content WriterBranch Out Online Marketing
Writing (with some Social Media) InternSocially Shoppable
Foreign Language/Travel BloggerLearn That Language Now, LLC
Study Abroad WriterLearn That Language Now, LLC
DescriptionCulective is a new entertainment website that covers everything from music to fashion to film.
At Culective, interns will get the opportunity to become a part of our up-start team of writers and photographers, which is expanding in the year 2014.
Interns will get the opportunity to apply for a number of different internships available in any of the following categories:
***Writing (Music, Fashion, and/or Film)
- Interns will be expected to post two to four articles per week.
- Music writers will generally publish concert, album, and song reviews, as well as news on upcoming tours and albums.
- Film writers will primarily publish reviews on movies playing in theaters, though other creative topics are welcome.
- Fashion writers will receive the opportunity to attack fashion in any way they see fit, whether it is new brands of clothing, reviews, comparisons, or trends.
- Writers will potentially have the opportunity to attend events in the area in order to review and cover them.
If you would like to apply for this internship, please email us with your resume. Thank you!