IMMEDIATE LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD Fashion Writer InternshipKaleb Khu Photography
Blogger/ Writer Needed for Company's Marketing Team (Spring)Keller Williams NYC
Online Writing/Blogging InternshipMy Life on and off the Guest List
Creative Writing InternshipLanchid LLC
Travel Writer / Journalism Internship - Snow, Surf, Travel :::: Intern with a cool company!All-Star Adventures
Writer InternshipBookmark This
19370 Oliver Street
DescriptionMonster Transmission & Performance, a supplier of transmission types ranging from soccer mom to speed demon dad, focuses on providing a quality experience to customers all over the world. In operation since 2003, Monster Transmission has gained recognition for superb service and products, often receiving excellent reviews and praise from many customers. Noted within the industry for its knowledgeable and experienced professionals, Monster Transmission has contributed to technical books, is featured in a variety of industry publications, and serves as a supplier of parts for vehicles in television and film projects.
Involved in its community in Brooksville, Florida, Monster Transmission & Performance consistently participates in the Brooksville Rotary Club and the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce. Demonstrating its commitment and dedication to philanthropy, Monster Transmission & Performance also hosts a Charity Cruise-In the first Tuesday of every month that features a different Charity. The show being hosted at Chick-fil-A of Spring Hill lends itself as the perfect venue. With many surrounding shops and close to a main highway the show draws in large amounts of show cars and traffic bringing in awareness and funds for the monthly Charities. In addition to hosting the show, Monster Transmission & Performance faithfully donates time and resources to many other Causes, Shelters and Charities. Making a difference is what Monster Transmission does. Whether it is building a transmission or giving back at one of the many community events; this is the Monster Transmission way of Paying it Forward.
Responsibilities• Use a little of your technical and creative side in writing product descriptions for many of our vehicle drive-train products. You'll work closely with our technicians for product specs and details and combine those with SEO enriched content for use on our sites.
• Writing Email Campaigns - creative content for our many product sales and events
• Develop Press Releases for our awards, events, sponsorships or promotional activities.
• Assist Marketing with Social Marketing content and initiatives.
• Convert Audio and Written Testimonials into content for Customer Review pages.
• Not required but encouraged - Monster Transmission hosts and attends many events for charity. So we invite you to attend and help as you can.
RequirementsAs a Writing Intern at Monster Transmission you will have the opportunity to put your education and experience to work in a fun environment where you can make a substantial and lasting impact while gaining practical writing knowledge and experience.
• An individual with a strong desire to learn . We teach as much as we can, but we also give you the tools to self-teach and the freedom to make choices, errors and successes and to learn from it all. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated to learn and develop, passionate about writing and able to self-manage their daily activities and projects.
• Formalities in major selection is not so much our concern; we prefer people who are deeply interested in the internship and writing, and possess the skills to be successful and feel it can better their future. We are open to a wide-range of writing related majors including Marketing, Business Administration, etc.
• Experience committing to jobs or interests. We realize this is an internship and we are not hiring seasoned pros - nor do we want to. We believe internships are a win-win. We provide an environment in which an intern can learn quickly and gain real-world experience, and in return you as an intern give our company the benefit of having someone with fresh outlooks on our business and processes. We do look for experience in documented, demonstrated commitment to work, school or community.