Writer for NewsletterBookmark This
Society for Integrative Oncology
DescriptionThe Society for Integrative Oncology is a non-profit, multi-disciplinary organization founded in 2003 for health professionals committed to the study and application of complementary therapies and botanical for cancer patients. It provides a convenient forum for presentation, discussion and peer review of evidence-based research and treatment modalities in the discipline known as integrative medicine. It makes a clear distinction between "alternative" or unproven and "complementary" or tested useful therapies in cancer care.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Conducts research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, utilizing sources such as journals, scientific research, and ongoing studies and publications.
- Reviews, submits for approval and revises written material to meet the standards of the organization and satisfy the needs of the director.
- Selects subject for writing project based on research or assignment from director.
- Finding, pursuing and maintaining knowledge of publication opportunities.
- Organizes material for project and plans arrangement or outline.
- Collaborates with director on projects.
- Submits material for publication in the required format
- Please reply with resume to Thenewsletter2@gmail.com
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing.
- Must have an affinity for writing, ability to express ideas clearly in writing, good judgement, creativity and self motivated.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications...Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint