Writer - marketing and contentBookmark This
455 West Evelyn,
Mountain View, CA
DescriptionWe don't like the way education is going and we are changing it! our company is creating and teaching courses on how to create global firms. We have a combination of purposeful and transformational teaching tools.
We need an intern that can transfer our books and concepts into snippets, and help create minibooks and social media entries.
As an intern, you will be responsible for summarizing and selecting information from our programs and preparing data sheets, infographs, and 1 pagers. You can also connect with other interns and contractors depending on your leadership and accountability.
You will be working 4-5 hours per week onsite. You will be working with a hands on serial entrepreneur, hight-tech companies from around the world and state of the art entrepreneurial models to grow up firms.
Send us an email at danchape(a)wealthing.com
1. Include in the subject: Internship – Writing/PR
2. In the email, please let us know why you would be a good candidate for this position and what you hope to learn.
3. Include a resume or a CV if you have one.
4. Include links to any public blog entry you might have created
5. Include links to writing samples
You will receive recognition for your work plus minimum wage.
Responsibilities1. Develop content by extracting information from our programs.
2. Search online information to support our market research and branding efforts.
3. Propose the use of new information visualization.
RequirementsCurrent student or grad of liberal arts or business
- Keen attention to detail, excellent grammar, spelling, and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and multi-task independently.
- Passionate, self-directed and proactive
- Ability to extract relevant information
Bonus: international experience, capacity to create infographs and visual references to concepts