Writers; Graphic DesignersBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc, (NAWOSB) is nonprofit membership based organization focused on educating women business owners about government contracts, certifications and other opportunities.
NAWOSB is in need of excellent writers and graphic designers to support the organization in its delivery of communication to members, supporters, sponsors, etc.
ResponsibilitiesWriters & Graphic Designers will work together to deliver regular communication to NAWOSB Board, Members, Sponsors, Supporters, etc.
* Monthly newsletter
* Website redesign
* Website Updates (regular)
* Special events communique
* Misc communication
RequirementsWriters: Must have
* Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
* The ability to spell accurately
* Advance level of grammar usage
* Sense of deliverables, timelines
* Flexibility and creativity
* Fun & A Willingness to learn, be Coachable
Graphic Designers Must Have:
* A degree of creativity
* Timeline sensitivity
* Patience, Adaptability
* Fun & A Willingness to Learn; Be Coachable