Communications/Writing InternSabrina Rojek, LLC
Do you have strong writing skills?Qualitywriters
(Earn $1,000/mo and up) Writing & Blogging Internship/Sales & MarketingGrand Master Marketing LLC
Healthcare Marketing and Public RelationsPrescription PR Inc
Study Abroad WriterLearn That Language Now, LLC
Writing InternBookmark This
DescriptionVictory Media is a military friendly company that helps post-military men and women get jobs in the civilian world and also encourages high school students to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics through two of our magazines GI Jobs Magazine and STEM Jobs Magazine.
We are looking for creative, responsible and young voices to give an edgy style to our magazines.
Responsibilities-Write articles for GI Jobs Magazine and STEM Jobs Magazine each week
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Digital Content Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with social media and online editing