Online Editor InternshipRant, Inc.
Translate from English to French for a fashion magazineVOLUP2
ProPlayerInsiders.com Lifestyle/Sports Writer InternshipPro Player Insiders
Fashion, Local Travel, Food - Interns WantedMinus The Box Magazine
Community Engagement and Content Writing Intern - Social OutreachThe Marketing Zen Group
Writing InternBookmark This
DescriptionNØSTIGMAS is seeking a Writer & Content Creation Intern for web content, social media and community outreach. The role can include both supervised in-office work (River North, Chicago) and unsupervised virtual work. Candidates with both creative writing and graphic design skills are preferred. Interns are offered college and experiential work, however this is an unpaid position. Time commitment is a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Interns will work closely with Mr. Moore and his team to achieve the following objectives:
- Learn how to create content for the non-profit and mental health fields
- Acquire efficient data management and organizational skills
- Learn different strategies to perform online and offline research
- Compile reports to be channeled to supervisor
- Written and verbal communication with supervisor & peers
Jacob Moore is the Founder of NØSTIGMAS.org. He is an actor, public speaker, serial entrepreneur and a Mental Health First Aid Instructor.
NØSTIGMAS is a global non-profit movement utilizing peer-2-peer connections to promote mental wellness and prevent suicide. Our unique individual approach provides education, support systems and access to mental health resources at no cost. NØSTIGMAS is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Responsibilities- Write engaging, socially relevant content for the website, social media and outreach publications
- Perform research to provide evidence to support NØSTIGMAS methods, programs and initiatives
- Compile research into accessible reports and spreadsheets
- Creative writing*
- Document sources and receive permission for republication when necessary
*Publication credit may be available for candidates with strong creative writing experience
Requirements- Minimum GPA: 2.50
- Internet Connection
- This job requires analysis
- This job allows time and space to work in solitude
- This job relies heavily on written communication
- This job requires providing help or service to others
- This job requires directing people or resources to achieve a goal
- This job requires business acumen
- This job emphasizes predictable efficiency