Editing/writing/creative writing (mature fiction/novel) virtual internship; work from anywhere.Spice Fiction
Translation Intern (Home Based)Your dedicated translator
Technical Editing InternVan Andel Institute
Online Writing/Blogging InternshipFaçon Magazine
Writing, marketing, and graphic designAdirondack Weddings Magazine
Writing: Reveal the PassionBookmark This
World Gospel Mission
3783 E. SR 18
DescriptionWorld Gospel Mission (located in Marion, Indiana) is committed to challenging believers in their missions activity. Regardless of where you live, how you earn your paycheck, where you go to school, or how capable or incapable you might feel, God wants to use your gifts and talents to further His kingdom.
WGM’s Global Link Department is looking for writing interns who want to be a part of the team that encourages those on the mission field and inspires others to take part in what God is doing around the world. Help reveal the passion and spread the word about missions while enhancing your writing skills and earning college credit. Internships are unpaid but are available throughout the year.
ResponsibilitiesAs a writing intern with WGM, your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
1. Researching and writing news, human interest articles, news releases, and other resources for www.wgm.org, WGM’s official website; and articles for The Call, WGM’s official quarterly magazine.
2. Choosing pictures to coordinate with articles.
3. Interviewing retired missionaries and doing other research to write living tributes for the Web.
4. Creating other Web and media relations content as needed.
5. Assisting members of the Global Link Department with editing, writing, or other help as needed.