Writing and Coordinating InternBookmark This
IOM Film LLC
419 Lafayette, 6th floor
New York, NY
DescriptionNYC based Media company seeks a writing intern for the writer of a script on a movie based on a Pulitzer Prize winning book. The movie is being made by the producers of "Shutter Island", "Black Swan" and co-producer of "Slumdog Millionaire", and "Life of Pi". The literacy campaign is being sponsored by the top companies in India and is in partnership with agencies of the United Nations. Must have own laptop and decent Mac skills. Work approximately 8-24 hours/week depending on schedule.
Responsibilities- Assist the writer and coordinate the script.
- Read each draft of the document and take note of any potential legal issues the script may bring up.
- Check copyright and trademarks.
- Be thorough when conducting research.
- Work approximately 8-24 hours/week depending on schedule.
RequirementsCompetent writer and coordinator
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Demonstrate time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application
- Detail oriented.
- Internship to start immediately
- Unpaid, Can be used for school credit
- Junior or senior year student currently enrolled in a university or college
- Experience in script writing is a plus.
To apply, email us with: