Music Writer & ReviewerMusic Existence
Marketing and other internships for new writing agency startupNew Stealth Startup
Startup marketing agency looking for talented designers, writers, and marketersNew Stealth Startup
Research and Writing (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Writing & Blogging Internship (Earn $1,000/mo and up)Grand Master Marketing LLC
Writing (with some Social Media) InternBookmark This
Beverly Hills, CA
DescriptionOur Online Style Magazine start-up is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated writer (with emphasis in social media) intern (*some office assisting and personal assisting involved) for 2014.
With us you will be in a fun, stimulating, and close-knit work environment. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same. You will be working directly with the owner of start up & marketing lead, while getting a hands-on learning experience.
WE are an online platform featuring all things Culture and Fashion. We thrive on the global and domestic exploration of current style trends and perspectives, unique products and brands, developments in fashion and tech, and much more. Our community not only represents the people but more importantly inspires them, influencing stylistic choices, shopping trends, and quality conversations within the our community.
YOU have a passion for creating original compelling articles/content across all media channels, all while flaunting your sense of style. Attention to detail is a must. You thrive in a start-up environment and always maintain a positive "CAN DO" attitude. You are comfortable working in an extremely close office space, at the ground floor of a start-up. *If you are currently enrolled in an academic program, and are eligible to receive course credit please let us know the proper channels to provide the credit.
Availability: Must be available 3-4 days per week, totaling 18-30 hours. Can possibly be flexible with number of days. This is an UNPAID position, starting immediately.
Responsibilities• Write and edit Articles on stylistic content
• Develop/activate/assist social media campaigns
• Integrate social media into an overall digital marketing strategy
• Learn to optimally post editorial social media content
• Manage social media communities
• Contributing authors/blogger outreach
• Database management
• Various Administrative/personal assisting tasks (*occasional driving tasks)
• You will be working directly with the marketing lead
Requirements• Impeccable writing, communication, and spelling abilities
• A strong interest in social media and digital marketing
• Skilled in online research and have analytical skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and different ideas
• Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
• Experience on websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Wordpress, and Dropbox
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Photoshop knowledge desired.
• Ability to perform well under pressure, take ownership of projects, and be highly accountable
• Ability to multi-task and keep deadlines
• Must have valid driver's license
• Must be 21 or older