Digital Marketing Content WriterTopMunch
Wilkie Blog Seeking Motivated Editorial InternWilkie Blog
Exhibit Content Internship - Fall & Winter 2017 AvailableAACA Museum Inc.
Sports Writer and BloggerCover The Spread 365
Technical Writer SpecialistAcenonyx
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Political JournalistChild Poverty Research Institute
Be a writer/content creator for a men's lifestyle brand.Bookmark This
700 South Flower, STE 2990
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 27 2016
DescriptionClassy Bro is a men's interest blog focused on providing content for trending topics in entertainment, humor, lifestyle, automotive, sports, celebrities and technology. We are offering an internship to writers and content creators that are in tune with the latest trends. (Reddit, BuzzFeed, theChive, TMZ, Etc.)
Interning for Classy Bro will arm you with the skills you’ll need to take over the internet someday. You will learn how to market your content through social media, track it with Google Analytics, write for SEO, publish on a WordPress platform, curate/create images in Photoshop and the other intangibles that can help you be a threat at any digital publication.
Responsibilities1. Support executives in the execution and implementation of strategic communications initiatives.
2. Develop ideas for SEO friendly blog posts, organize information, prioritize tasks, follow procedures, maintain high attention to detail and run social media campaigns based on current trends and market research.
3. Schedule, produce & edit exciting, informative, edgy, and viral content optimized for the web.
4. Find new ways to expand social media presence.
5. Use Photoshop to create/edit photographs.
6. Help create, edit, and manage marketing materials.
7. Brainstorm both independently and collaboratively.
8. Bring your thoughts & ideas to the team and your fellow interns.
9. Complete general marketing and general office tasks as assigned.
RequirementsWe are looking for part-time Individuals that want to expand their writing, communications, design, social media marketing, video editing, analytical & critical thinking skills. We are seeking individuals who yearn to be better humans and want to have a wide range of skills, not just one specific focus. Photoshop, general knowledge of social media, creativity skills & a sense of humor are a must. You should be able to look at industry trends and create SEO friendly content based on trending topics, photos, articles & videos.
SkillsRequired - Photoshop, SEO, Writing Skills, Work in A Fast Paced Environment, Eagerness to Learn, Writing For The Web
Preferred - Social Media, Blogging, SEO