Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Content WritingEnterprise Monkey
Junior Staff WriterQuantumrun
Junior Health WriterQuantumrun
Be a writer/content creator for a men's lifestyle brand.Bookmark This
700 South Flower, STE 2990
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionblend. is a brand studio that caters to premium brands and creates premium experiences for a wide range of clientele. We are offering an internship to create content for and help manage one of our entertainment websites, similar to theChive.
Working for blend will arm you with the skills you’ll need to take over the internet someday. You will learn how to market your content through social media, track it with Google Analytics, publish on a WordPress platform, curate/create images in Photoshop and the other intangibles that can help you be a threat at any marketing agency or digital publication.
Responsibilities1. Support executives in the execution and implementation of strategic communications initiatives.
2. Develop ideas for SEO friendly blog posts, organize information, prioritize tasks, follow procedures, maintain high attention to detail and run social media campaigns based on current trends and market research.
3. Schedule, produce & edit exciting, informative, edgy, and viral content optimized for the web.
4. Find new ways to expand social media presence.
5. Use Photoshop to create/edit photographs.
6. Help create, edit, and manage marketing materials.
7. Brainstorm both independently and collaboratively.
8. Bring your thoughts & ideas to the team and your fellow interns.
9. Complete general marketing and general office tasks as assigned.
RequirementsWe are looking for part-time Individuals that want to expand their writing, communications, design, social media marketing, video editing, analytical & critical thinking skills. We are seeking individuals who yearn to be better humans and want to have a wide range of skills, not just one specific focus. Photoshop, general knowledge of social media, creativity skills & a sense of humor are a must. You should be able to look at industry trends and create SEO friendly content based on trending topics, photos, articles & videos.
SkillsRequired - Writing Skills, Writing For The Web, Photoshop, Eagerness to Learn, Work in A Fast Paced Environment
Preferred - Social Media, Blogging