SPRING 2017 WRITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Writing & Editing Intern at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Blogger ExtraordinaireBeloved Streets of America
Student Writing Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Blog Writing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: October 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCopyContest is the world’s 1st copywriting online market place! We connect passionate writers with customers who need affordable writing services.
IF YOU LOVE CREATIVE WRITING THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.
- Assist with editorial projects
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy editing, and writing of articles and blog post;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Working towards OR holds a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in the Web
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar