Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Content Writers Whose Interests Are Entertainment/Lifestyle7 City Events
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Office InternTickleMe Entertainment
Digital Content Creator (Written)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
R&R: Reflect and Refresh
Posted: July 14 2015
Company Location: Bayside, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReflect & Refresh (R&R) is a website that is aimed to provide content that will help readers of all ages and genders to reflect, refine and refresh in all aspects of their lives. Our sections include: Refinement, Relationships, Reflections, Refreshers.
We are looking to take on *unpaid* experienced bloggers to contribute to the new and upcoming website. We are looking for those who have the following attributes and who meet the following requirements.
Responsibilities- Pitching story ideas
- Writing posts
- Communicating with editor and editorial director when necessary
- Promoting published pieces on personal social media accounts.
Requirements- Prior experience in blogging for a website or currently keeping a daily or weekly personal blog.
- Can commit to writing at least two stories per week
- Dedicated and passionate about our website's mission/purpose.
- Have a personable, sympathetic and humorous/witty tone of writing.
- Good communication skills
- Great with deadlines
- Eager to learn and open to critique