Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Social Media Writing InternLexacount Search
Technical Writing InternThe Reynolds and Reynolds Company
FASHION BLOGGER for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Development / Writer InternshipSamaritan's Feet International
Marketing InternshipRobotic Research, LLC
Remote Santa Barbara Editorial Internship for Lifestyle WebsiteSoCalSizzle
Remote Conejo Valley Editorial Internship for Lifestyle WebsiteSoCalSizzle
R&R: Reflect and Refresh
Posted: July 14 2015
Company Location: Bayside, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReflect & Refresh (R&R) is a website that is aimed to provide content that will help readers of all ages and genders to reflect, refine and refresh in all aspects of their lives. Our sections include: Refinement, Relationships, Reflections, Refreshers.
We are looking to take on *unpaid* experienced bloggers to contribute to the new and upcoming website. We are looking for those who have the following attributes and who meet the following requirements.
Responsibilities- Pitching story ideas
- Writing posts
- Communicating with editor and editorial director when necessary
- Promoting published pieces on personal social media accounts.
Requirements- Prior experience in blogging for a website or currently keeping a daily or weekly personal blog.
- Can commit to writing at least two stories per week
- Dedicated and passionate about our website's mission/purpose.
- Have a personable, sympathetic and humorous/witty tone of writing.
- Good communication skills
- Great with deadlines
- Eager to learn and open to critique