Writing InternshipThe Hunter Group
Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Medical AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Writer, Editor, SEO, social media, admin for local Magazine in Chester/Delaware CountiesNatural Awakenings Magazine
Blogging Internship For Online Mag / College Credit, if neededBookmark This
West Africa Media
Posted: October 28 2015
Company Location: Buckhead, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an entertainment, news, fashion and music online mag and we are seeking bloggers for internship opportunities. Must know Wordpress (or be a fast learner ;) ). 20-30 hours a week. You will work directly with the founder/editor-in-chief. Please reply with resume and writing samples.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, Psychology, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus