FALL 2017 Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Technical Writer SpecialistAcenonyx
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Political JournalistChild Poverty Research Institute
Researcher/Writer (High School & College Students)YCoFA
Blogging Internship For Online Mag / College Credit, if neededBookmark This
West Africa Media
Posted: October 28 2015
Company Location: Buckhead, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an entertainment, news, fashion and music online mag and we are seeking bloggers for internship opportunities. Must know Wordpress (or be a fast learner ;) ). 20-30 hours a week. You will work directly with the founder/editor-in-chief. Please reply with resume and writing samples.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, Psychology, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus