Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Writer and Communications SpecialistEtching-It.com
Health Writer and BloggerNaturkur Wellness Center
Writing/Marketing INTERNSHIP-Writer for website/blogRave Decor
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Blogging InternshipBookmark This
Posted: February 19 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Serenity Spaces
Deep within each of us, is a well of profound peace, joy and beauty which, when accessed, manifest as vibrant, robust health, works of genius and artistry. To assist in reaching this magical, inner world and tap into the realm of all possibilities, is the purpose of Serenity Spaces.
Through our Blogs, Workshops, Retreats, Organic Living Foods, Meditation, One on One Coaching and recommendations of products and other sites, we believe that you will find the serene spaces of this infinite spring which lies within.
When the tools we offer through the Serenity Spaces website are used on a consistent basis, your life and everything around you becomes energized and transformed with the vibration of serenity and love. Add gratitude to this equation, and everything you feel, think, say and do begins to flow with the magic and the abundance of the Universe.
About the Position
Serenity Spaces is looking for exceptional writers who are dependable, ambitious and have a very high degree of integrity as well as outstanding language skills. In particular, we are looking for writers, or those wishing to develop their writing skills, to write a few themed articles a month about different lifestyle concerns and offer sustainable solutions. All blogs, articles, forums etc. must reflect the mission of Serenity Spaces,and be based on the principles of Peace Based Communication Skills (developed by our Founder, and which we will teach you), as this is the predominant culture of Serenity Spaces.
This unpaid position is only for candidates who aspire to grow exponentially and impact our followers significantly in the most evolutionary capacity, with their lives and their writing skills.
As a Blogger, you will have the opportunity to gain real experience, play a significant role in managing Serenity Spaces online content and operations, and make valued contributions related to your department and the organization as a whole.
Other responsibliities mayinclude:
• Possibly assisting in daily operations of the Events Department including the planning, organizing and execution of small scale live events while maintaining a high level of organization, efficiency and productivity.
• Write from your heart please! NO matter what the subject matter, connect it to your own life and write from a place of compassion, love and empathy.
• Be the voice for the voiceless. Address our true human needs for deep connection and empower our readers please!
• Offer solutions every time you write or ask our readers for theirs.
RequirementsDesired skills and experience
• Have a firm grasp on the English language
• Understand the principles of Peace-based Communication skills and incorporate them into blog posts
• Have the ability to work independently with excellent teamwork skills, high energy, and excitement in being a self-starter.
You will receive training if necessary, and you will be able to fix your own hours and work virtually. We expect candidates to be able to give a weekly report of their work as well as attend/participate in organization-wide meetings or phone conference calls if you will be writing outside of Los Angeles County.
SkillsRequired - English
Preferred - Blogging, Communication Skills