Company Blogger & Newsletter WriterEco Learning Legacies
Non Profit Grant WriterThe Thaddeus Foundation
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Writing & Social Media InternshipSkinny Ms.
Executive Catalyst InternBenzinga
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Innovation Grant & Proposal WriterTunnll
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
BOOK WRITERS WANTED: BUSINESS, TECHNOLOGY, SOCIAL MEDIA, LIFESTYLEBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2016
Company Location: Coconut Creek, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBook writers wanted to research and write small books of around 2000-2500 words featuring the hottest new trends in business, lifestyle, entertainment and technology topics! Subjects will span a broad range of categories ranging from general business and entertainment trends to marketing, social media, technology, online apps, food, fashion etc. Writer should be able to make these topics approachable and engaging for the average reader, and be able to offer practical hints, tips and how-tos surrounding them.
PLEASE SUBMIT WRITING SAMPLES
Responsibilities- Write books, whitepapers, brochures, and more.
- Research and edit stories/works.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus