Content Writer for News WebsiteSostre News
Writing Internship (Music Videos, Celebrity Weddings and more!)Suzanne Delawar Studios
Contributors & Bloggers on Women EmpowermentAlldame
Hair Beauty Contributor/BloggerHair DeCoded
Web Content WriterHigh-End VIP Company
Marketing Content and Social Media ManagerHigh-End VIP Company
Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resources InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
WRITERS WANTED - BUSINESS, LIFESTYLE, SOCIAL MEDIA, TECHNOLOGYBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2016
Company Location: Coconut Creek, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBusiness writers wanted to research and write articles, features, press releases, blog posts, white papers, brochures and other works featuring the hottest new trends in business, lifestyle, entertainment and technology topics! Subjects will span a broad range of categories ranging from general business and entertainment trends to marketing, social media, technology, online apps, food, fashion etc. Writer should be able to make these topics approachable and engaging for the average reader, and be able to offer practical hints, tips and how-tos surrounding them.
Please submit writing samples.
Responsibilities- Write articles, blog posts, press releases, and more.
- Research and edit articles
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus