Creative writing - mature genre fiction - virtual internship work from anywhereCreative Fiction
Content Writers InternBusiness Services
INTERNSHIP-Writer for Facebook/blog for interior design industryRave Decor
Writing/Marketing INTERNSHIP-Writer for website/blogRave Decor
Travel Intern Abu Dhabiadventure emirates
Writing Coordinator/Editor757 Media
Student Writing Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Games News Writer (UNPAID)mxdwn.com
Communications InternBookmark This
400 NW 26th Street
Posted: November 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionItly.com is the place to discover talent, design and craftsmanship. We are a network of Italian designers and craftsmen that want to share our unique Made in Italy products through our new e commerce website.
I have been in business for two years, but bring a wealth of knowledge from various industries. This is what makes my company unique and targeted by many companies to deliver concrete and creative works.
School credit is available if allowed by the university of the applicant. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and could result in an excellent industry-leader reference.
Who I Am Looking For:
You can and love to write well. You have an interest in a variety of subjects. You need to be great with your grammar and have meticulous attention to detail.
As our Copywriting Intern, you will:
• Writing, marketing and advertising copy ranging from product descriptions to homepage content and blog posts while consistently maintaining the clients brand through all content that is created.
• Editing content created by our remote copywriters for our clients with a special focus on the clients’ voice, grammar, spelling, and the interesting unique content of the piece
• Assist in the creation of fun, new blog posts
• Create content for Facebook ads and web ads
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.