Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Editorial and Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Virtual Copy Editor/Proofreader - PharmaceuticalsAlembic Group Of Companies
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Content and Marketing Internship for Luxury & Prestige Beauty CompanyBookmark This
877 Lake Street North
Posted: April 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking for a fabulous and passionate Content and Marketing Intern (got a vibe and a little sass) with excellent communication and writing skills to help assist in the editing and creation of content for both Beauty Ecology Organic Salon and Evoq Skin Care.
What kind of content? ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL, INFORMATIVE and BEAUTY!
Beauty Ecology + Evoq Beauty
We’ve recently rebranded both of our beauty and health companies.
Developing and editing content that includes
Beauty Ecology is a leading innovator in health-conscious and solutions based beauty. Our holistic approach is rooted in natural, organic products and services to delight andenhance your hair, skin and lifestyle —— Enjoy some relaxation and luxury on beautiful Lake Minnetonka in Wayzata, MN
At Evoq, we believe that prevention is better than chasing remedies or finding a silver-bullet beauty “cure.” But when you’re in the middle of everyday stressors like balancing family and work life, supporting your personal health can take a back seat.
That’s where we come in with small-batched, carefully curated luxury products for our consumer's delight. Evoq is a health company that’s at the forefront of a new wave of beauty—a personalized approach to skin, hair, and body that awakens your beauty. We address issues at their roots to deliver external results and internal well-being.
- Collaborate on strategic PR campaigns that drive premium media impressions, partnership opportunities, word of mouth buzz and sales opportunities
- Identify and engage target media contacts, influencers, campaign partners and brand ambassadors
- Produce content for press materials (i.e., multimedia press releases, byline articles, media alerts, pres
RequirementsLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/CREDENTIALS:
- Strong research skills to identify potential industry and PR opportunities
- Construct and reduce copy proficiently while maintaining the tone and consistency of overall brand voice and mission.
- Set up a marketing and content calendar.
- Strong ability to sequence and develop email funnel campaigns for both salon client automation (we provide reports for new clients, missing clients, etc) to drive retention
- Strong ability to sequence and develop email campaigns for Evoq’s new launch and product launches.
- Website Content for both companies
- Weekly Blog Posts
- Informative Articles ( I have all subjects and topics pre selected to revise)
- Top Tip and helpful “Beauty branded guides”
- Email Funnels, Newsletters and Campaigns
- Social Media Daily Posts linking back to key current campaigns
- Packaging and Labeling Proof Editing and Creation for Evoq Luxury Skin/Hair Line
- Brochures and Sales Materials
- Outreach to PR, Media, Bloggers and Like Minded Professional Cross Marketing
** Clearly understands Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and social media and how to optimize content for each.