Editorial and Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Bio/Chemistry Content WritingChirpn
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
ContentMarketing Internship for Luxury & Prestige Beauty CompanyBookmark This
Posted: August 29 2016
Company Location: Wayzata, MN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking for a fabulous and passionate Content and Marketing Intern (got a vibe and a little sass) with excellent communication and writing skills to help assist in the editing and creation of content for both Beauty Ecology Organic Salon and Evoq Skin Care.
What kind of content? ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL, INFORMATIVE and FASHION TRENDING!
Beauty Ecology + Evoq Beauty
We’ve recently rebranded both of our beauty and health companies.
Beauty Ecology is a leading innovator in health-conscious and solutions based beauty. Our holistic approach is rooted in natural, organic products and services to delight andenhance your hair, skin and lifestyle ——
Prestigious Luxury Beauty Line that focuses on DNA Repair and 360 holistic approach for true age renewal hair, skin and overall women's wellness.
At Evoq, we believe that prevention is better than chasing remedies or finding a silver-bullet beauty “cure.” But when you’re in the middle of everyday stressors like balancing family and work life, supporting your personal health can take a back seat.
That’s where we come in with small-batched, carefully curated luxury products for our consumer's delight. Evoq is a health company that’s at the forefront of a new wave of beauty—a personalized approach to skin, hair, and body that awakens your beauty. We address issues at their roots to deliver external results and internal well-being.
ResponsibilitiesWe will help direct topics, content, and product outlines to edit. .
RequirementsLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/CREDENTIALS:
- Construct and reduce copy proficiently while maintaining the tone and consistency of overall brand voice and mission.
- Strong ability to sequence and develop email funnel campaigns for both salon client automation (we provide direction)
- Assistance with Lead Manager on Email Funnels, Newsletters and Campaigns
- Social Media Daily Posts linking back to key current campaigns
- Packaging and Labeling Proof Editing and Creation for Evoq Luxury Skin/Hair Line
- Brochures and Sales Materials
- Outreach to PR, Media, Bloggers and Like Minded Professional Cross Marketing
** Clearly understands Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and social media and how to optimize content for each.