Comedy Writer Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Copy Editor Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Looking for freelance medical writersThe Med Writers
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Editorial and Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: December 08 2015
Company Location: Burke, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionemBARK Resumes is a resume writing and career services company dedicated to helping people land interviews and solve difficult career related problems.
emBARK is is looking for a content developer to create content for the websites blog. Content includes, but not limited too: career advice, interview tips, resumes myths, interesting jobs, etc. You have creativity freedom in this. All content will be edited and looked over by the Communications Editor before final publishing. If you are looking for some easy and stress free experience in media and PR this is the perfect opportunity for you. emBARK will also help you create a resume and look for jobs if you decide it is time to move on.
Responsibilities- Assist with creating content for a career blog and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Strong writing skills and research is a must
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint