Sports Writer and BloggerCover The Spread 365
Technical Writer SpecialistAcenonyx
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Political JournalistChild Poverty Research Institute
Researcher/Writer (High School & College Students)YCoFA
Blog WriterRuff Clothing Co
Freelance writer/ BloggerHIBU
Content DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: December 08 2015
Company Location: Burke, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionemBARK Resumes is a resume writing and career services company dedicated to helping people land interviews and solve difficult career related problems.
emBARK is is looking for a content developer to create content for the websites blog. Content includes, but not limited too: career advice, interview tips, resumes myths, interesting jobs, etc. You have creativity freedom in this. All content will be edited and looked over by the Communications Editor before final publishing. If you are looking for some easy and stress free experience in media and PR this is the perfect opportunity for you. emBARK will also help you create a resume and look for jobs if you decide it is time to move on.
Responsibilities- Assist with creating content for a career blog and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Strong writing skills and research is a must
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint