Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Content & Editorial Intern - SPANISH LANGUAGE (translation skills FROM ENGLISH are required)Bookmark This
EIC Agency, LLC
Posted: April 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou’ll receive intensive, hands-on experience in persuasive, technical, and analytical writing styles and research skills, as well as assisting in the creation of powerful, persuasive online articles and websites.
What you’ll gain:
• Online writing experience.
• Crucial insight into the internal workings of the Internet.
• A wide range of business-to-business and person-to-person writing experience and organizational skills.
• Academic credit, if applicable.
What we’re looking for in applicants:
• Highly creative and motivated.
• Dedicated, responsible self-starters.
• Flexible hours.
• Knowledge of Word and Excel.
• An open mind and driving desire to learn.
ResponsibilitiesYOU MUST RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT IN ORDER TO INTERN WITH US!
RequirementsCandidates must be at least 18 years old and live in the New York metropolitan area for easy commute.writing sample and a cover letter.
This is an unpaid internship with a requested minimum commitment of at least 12 weeks. We request at least a FULL-TIME commitment during the summer. Part-time is acceptable during the school year. YOU MUST RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT IN ORDER TO INTERN WITH US.