Junior Staff WriterQuantumrun
Junior Health WriterQuantumrun
Junior Science WriterQuantumrun
Junior Technology WriterQuantumrun
Editorial Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Copywriting InternshipViewpoint Creative
Content WriterPoplar Network
Content Generation and Marketing InternBookmark This
3 Corporate Park, Suite 240
Posted: October 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new and emerging e-commerce startup looking to diversify our portfolio of products and expand our reach globally. We are looking for an UNPAID intern who wants to learn more about how writing plays an important part in marketing and wants to get hands-on real world experience in content generation. We're looking for a creative, go-getter type person who isn't afraid to go out and do great things! You'll receive a lot of hands-on training in marketing and learn a great deal about how an e-commerce startup functions.
This position is for a 3 month commitment with a minimum of 12 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Social media account maintenance and growth
- Relevant forum interactions and relationship building
- Press release generation and distribution
- Website content generation including landing pages and blog articles
- Contacting producers of relevant media outlets
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.