Student Writer Internships for Study BreaksStudy Breaks Magazine
Medical Writer and Proof Readerlabfinder
Copy Writing InternClean the World
Rock Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Editorial / Journalism InternVoyage Study Abroad
Student Writer Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Writing Interns needed for Entertainment and Lifestyle MagazineSan Diego Entertainer Magazine
Business Development / Proposal writingMalMar LLC
Content Strategy/Content Creator InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 29 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Content Creation intern to join our team 30SecondsToFly.
You will participate in developing and implementing a content strategy for 30SecondsToFly with the cofounder.
It's all about YOU:
- you have excellent writing skills in English
- you love creating ingenious strategies to achieve your goals
- journalistic experience is a huge plus
- passionate about the web: navigating forums, blogs, online content and mapping them is a cake walk for you
It's also about us:
- we are a high growth startup at the interface between travel and artificial intelligence
- we are a small team of highly motivated hustlers with a weakness for banana cake and beer
- travel's in our DNA. We are from all around the world with offices in NYC and Bangkok
We are looking forward to your application!
Responsibilities- Working with the Marketing team and Public Relations team.
- Research article ideas and write good quality articles.