Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Writer and Communications SpecialistEtching-It.com
Health Writer and BloggerNaturkur Wellness Center
Writing/Marketing INTERNSHIP-Writer for website/blogRave Decor
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Content Strategy/Content Creator InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 29 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Content Creation intern to join our team 30SecondsToFly.
You will participate in developing and implementing a content strategy for 30SecondsToFly with the cofounder.
It's all about YOU:
- you have excellent writing skills in English
- you love creating ingenious strategies to achieve your goals
- journalistic experience is a huge plus
- passionate about the web: navigating forums, blogs, online content and mapping them is a cake walk for you
It's also about us:
- we are a high growth startup at the interface between travel and artificial intelligence
- we are a small team of highly motivated hustlers with a weakness for banana cake and beer
- travel's in our DNA. We are from all around the world with offices in NYC and Bangkok
We are looking forward to your application!
Responsibilities- Working with the Marketing team and Public Relations team.
- Research article ideas and write good quality articles.