Health Writer and BloggerNaturkur Wellness Center
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Grant Writer InternNew Blues Festival
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist / News Letters InternshipTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Content Writer & BloggerBookmark This
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStartup Sisters is a digital destination and consultancy for female creatives, creators, and change-makers. Our platform provides content, community, and educational opportunities for entrepreneurial women.
* Write original content over multiple platforms and formats, including
* Blogs, Social Media posts, Articles, EBooks, Video’s and more.
* Provide copy editing and proofreading for all content; verify citations, and edit for voice and correct style.
* Research topics for content development; develop and maintain the content calendar.
* Manage editorial and publishing calendars, coordinated third-party vendor submissions.
* Re-purpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
* Post content to social media platforms.
Requirements*Creative storyteller with exceptional writing skills
*Strong organizational skills, ability to follow up and high attention to detail
*Demonstrated ability to organize, schedule and coordinate multiple task production.
*Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.