Blogging Internship for SummereCampus.com
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Remote Student Editing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Medical AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Writer, Editor, SEO, social media, admin for local Magazine in Chester/Delaware CountiesNatural Awakenings Magazine
Content Writer & BloggerBookmark This
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStartup Sisters is a digital destination and consultancy for female creatives, creators, and change-makers. Our platform provides content, community, and educational opportunities for entrepreneurial women.
* Write original content over multiple platforms and formats, including
* Blogs, Social Media posts, Articles, EBooks, Video’s and more.
* Provide copy editing and proofreading for all content; verify citations, and edit for voice and correct style.
* Research topics for content development; develop and maintain the content calendar.
* Manage editorial and publishing calendars, coordinated third-party vendor submissions.
* Re-purpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
* Post content to social media platforms.
Requirements*Creative storyteller with exceptional writing skills
*Strong organizational skills, ability to follow up and high attention to detail
*Demonstrated ability to organize, schedule and coordinate multiple task production.
*Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.