Editorial and Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Bio/Chemistry Content WritingChirpn
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Content WriterBookmark This
Posted: June 03 2015
Company Location: Bedford, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are an e-commerce start-up that operates an online marketplace in the ethical space selling products that makes the buyer feel good about the purchase, primarily because the product has some element of goodness and also because it makes the world a better place to live in.
These include products that are Organic, Eco - friendly, Vegan, Made with Zero Animal Cruelty, and other Community Friendly products.
This is requirement for creating written content for the ecommerce website – for product pages, blogs, social media etc.
Reporting to: Creative Head & CEO
Project duration: 3 months initially but based on performance, can be converted into a long term arrangement.
• You will be required to write content for product pages, category pages, home page, other sections of the websites, social media, newsletters and blogs for the company.
• Presently the Website has 700 products but that will be scaled up to over 10,000 products in the next six months.
• You will be required to work on content bit for creative projects and marketing campaigns conceptualised by the management.
• You should have prior experience in writing high quality content on digital platforms.
• You should be passionate about the ethical space.
• You should be of a creative mind-set, have good communication skills and should be open to challenging assignments.
• Knowledge of social media will be an added advantage.