Content Writer InternBookmark This
17300 River Ridge Suit 202
Posted: April 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNovative Solutions is a Northern Virginia based software/ web development start-up company in Woodbridge, VA. We specialize in providing various IT development solutions that helps small businesses operate more efficiently and effectively, as well as help businesses gain exposure through marketing efforts. We offer web design, online marketing, website maintenance and web development services.
The right candidate will be responsible for developing content for websites, marketing campaigns, and social media. The right candidate must have a team player attitude and understanding. Our internship program helps the right candidates to improve current skill sets and learn new skills.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus