Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Grant Writer InternNew Blues Festival
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist / News Letters InternshipTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Creative Writting Internship Fall ExperienceNGIN Workplace
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERcolofirm.int
Content Writer - Paid InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 01 2016
Company Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocated in Irvine, CA, Directive Consulting is dedicated to creating world-class content in partnership with students of Universities all over the country.
As a copywriter, you will play a central role in the operation of our many client’s written content. As you work closely with the Content Marketing Department, you will learn how to develop content at an enterprise level and prepare for life after school. During the duration of this paid internship, you will be writing content for real brands.
- Work independently and remotely to write for a wide range topics/industries
- Research trends in various fields such as GPS Tracking Systems, Online Retailers and Coffeeshops (just to name a few). This includes articles, white papers, blog posts, ebooks, and infographics.
- Write a minimum or 3-4 content pieces per week ranging from 500 to 750+ words (may differ for white papers & ebooks).
- Communication: Writes clearly and articulately with no grammatical/spelling errors.
- Creativity: Able to translate any subject in a new and unique way.
- Flexibility: Responds to the Content team quickly for various revisions and concerns. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism and negative feedback
- Major in English, Journalism, Marketing or any other related field
- A portfolio of your work. Send two samples you’re most proud of.
- Ability to work independently and communicate promptly (via Slack)
- Reliability. You never miss a deadline.